Weird E-Shop error and unavailable ambassador games

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by dgwillia, Nov 15, 2012.

1. dgwillia
    OP

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    Long story short, I was getting some error code in the E-Shop which ended up with me having to switch my region to Canada and back to finally get in.

Then I noticed on my downloads list all my Ambassador titles are showing as "Currently Unavailable". This a known issue or anything? Or are some shenanigans occuring

2. Dartz150

Member Dartz150 GBATemp Official Lolicon Onii-chan™

Mexico
    Try to turn your region back to USA, and look again. I'm not sure if the ambassador program was available for other countries, but if I remember weel, it was a program released worldwide, so if the problem persist, try to send an e-mail to Nintendo explaining your problem, maybe it's something to do with your eShop account.

3. dgwillia
    OP

United States
    Yeah I switched back to the U.S. I even called Nintendo, only solution he could give me was just to try deleting a game and download again to see if that would make the download button appear.

Though, I really dont want to try that one for obvious reasons....so I'll just give it a few days and see if it changes.

4. Janthran

Member Janthran Solarian

United States
    If Nintendo gave you bad advice and it cost you something there could be a free 3DS in it for you. Just saaayiiing

5. dgwillia
    OP

United States
    Lol, I'll try deleting Mario Kart, I literally have no intention of ever playing that one.

EDIT: Well I'll be a monkeys uncle, the guy was right.......nevermind the topic then. Lock or delete it please mods

6. Dartz150

Member Dartz150 GBATemp Official Lolicon Onii-chan™

Mexico
    WTF you bougth Mario Kart 7 from the eShop and don't have intention of play it??? oh well o.O...

Ok, then, delete that game and see what happens.

7. dgwillia
    OP

United States
    I meant Mario Kart Super Circuit from the GBA lol. I'd never buy a full priced game from the E-Shop....but the guy was right, it made the download button re-appear

8. RedCoreZero

Banned RedCoreZero Creativity is Power

United States
    LOL that would delete your eShop account if you changed the region,as I heard.