stevenps2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right here goes,i modded the wii around xmas time followed a guide on here to softmod it with gamma and it plays some backed up games fine,super paper mario,resident evil 4 all pal games to name a few,but when i insert final fantasy fables,chocobo dungeon all i get is a clicking noise like its trying to load it but nothing loads,it then comes up with eject this disk and reset the wii(along those lines).Im running system menu 3.2 and i think i have all the right iso installed as i followed the guide by big moe.

Any help will be great
bow.gif

dottor_male

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm using that game with no problem. Maybe it's just a bad burn.
Try burning it again at 4x speed. I'm also on 3.2(E)

TaxiTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
stevenps2 said:
Right here goes,i modded the wii around xmas time followed a guide on here to softmod it with gamma and it plays some backed up games fine,super paper mario,resident evil 4 all pal games to name a few,but when i insert final fantasy fables,chocobo dungeon all i get is a clicking noise like its trying to load it but nothing loads,it then comes up with eject this disk and reset the wii(along those lines).Im running system menu 3.2 and i think i have all the right iso installed as i followed the guide by big moe.

Any help will be great
bow.gif

Also try the gecko OS application.
Some chip have compability issues.
Try a newr IOS (not official update of course)
download a different release of the game.
I use verbatim DVD-
burn in 1x speed with IMGburn, and restart the cpu before you burn it, and dont use to much other programs while burning the disc.

stevenps2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the replys,i tried burning a few(5) with imageburn onto verbs but they wouldnt load,i tried it in nero to burn and it plays fine,yet i used imageburn for all the other games that i done
wacko.gif
anyway at least its working now cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter