Hacking Weird but probably nothing wrong @___@

yabasi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was putting my micro SD back in my R4 and i turn it on it didnt go to the loading screen o.O it just went to the touch the screen blah stuff so i took out my SD and it said couldnt find SD so i knew it could read then i put my SD back in and it worked O-o i know i got the problem away but im just posting to see if its normal or anyone else had this xD

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
yeah that happens sometimes dont worry about it only worry is the loading screen takes to long cos i bricked my friends sd card when it was plugged into computer since somehow computer froze so he had to get a new sd but just dont worry if that happens.....oh yeah sometimes if it says cant find sd or cant find menu.dat that means you put a bad file on sd and you must delete it

ozzymud

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think all cards will do that at one point or another, I've already had it happen on my Acekard RPG and EDGE... It's just like any cartridge based game system, dust, oils from your fingers and stuff getting in the way...

If your card doesnt have the protective ribs over the pcb, try using an eraser on it from time to time, make sure it is clean 1st by "erasing" on like denim jeans. And or the age old "blow" trick... blow into the DS slot, gets rid of dust rather nicely.

yabasi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol it said didnt find SD cuz i took it out to see if it can see if it knew it was in the DS xD and thnx!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?