- Joined
- Sep 9, 2008
- Messages
- 313
- Reaction score
- 0
- Trophies
- 1
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Maine
- Website
- empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
- XP
- 228
- Country

Does anybody know how to get the WeGame recorder to work in Crysis?
I've scoured the net but I can't find anything.
Don't want to use FRAPS because it only records in 30 second clips, and that's just stupid.
I was supposed to record something Monday, and now it's wednesday. In my defense it's because I haven't been able to find a good free screen recorder until now. not JUST because I'm a procrastinator
I haven't tested it in other games yet. I'll get around to it, though (uh-oh).
I've scoured the net but I can't find anything.
Don't want to use FRAPS because it only records in 30 second clips, and that's just stupid.
I was supposed to record something Monday, and now it's wednesday. In my defense it's because I haven't been able to find a good free screen recorder until now. not JUST because I'm a procrastinator
I haven't tested it in other games yet. I'll get around to it, though (uh-oh).







