Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pirate-trashland.org
XP
Country
Canada
denieru7 said:
Um, that one isn't my one, it's the one I BASE my updates on.Okay.QUOTEShould i make a seperate zip version for you?
Only if you have time. as i don't play much DS games, a monthly (or even 2-month) ZIP would be enough.
unsure.gif

P.S: Can't wait for The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks to become available in the Scene. :3

valyr

Trophies
XP
Country
@ deniru7 is there any chance you could write me a quick tut on using the infolib custom kit as i tend to trim my games
and they dont get recognized by your infolib so i thought i would have a go at adding them myself in trimmed form to see if they might get picked up that way (i can only guess trimming a rom changes the game id) thx

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
valyr said:
@ deniru7 is there any chance you could write me a quick tut on using the infolib custom kit as i tend to trim my games
and they dont get recognized by your infolib so i thought i would have a go at adding them myself in trimmed form to see if they might get picked up that way (i can only guess trimming a rom changes the game id) thx
Denieru7's infolib works fine with my trimmed ROMs (and so do cheats which are also tied to the game ID). Maybe it's the trimmer that you use. I use THIS ONE and it has never caused problems with the game ID, wifi or anything else.

Nam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pirate-trashland.org
XP
Country
Canada
I hate those "Useful Links" ! Therefore, i use the "light" theme, wich does not show them.
ph34r.gif

"Lego Rock band" ??!! *dies of laughs* Nice ! Lego Invasion! Call Blocken (see Shaman King manga characters) !

denieru7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
update coming~

I will put the latest extinfo.dat, the latest savlib.dat and the latest infolib.dat all onto my site.

However, the latest savlib.dat includes 1MB saves for the JP heartgold and soulsilver and they themselves said that it is uncomfirmed that HG and SS need 1MB saves. Use at your own risk =] This includes making a backup of your 512KB save, just in case. Don't come running to me if you need to start HG or SS again. And I'm not sure if the savlib.dat applies with patched ROMs.

EDIT: done~

Nam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pirate-trashland.org
XP
Country
Canada
I request a zip for that one (and no Mediafire/rapidshare/etc than require javascript and/or flash, please. it won't work.<

I need a Direct link (Or a rapidshare huh... Bandwidth share? You know, the thing that allows users to direct-download without waiting... that one would work.)

or... if the file is under 2 mb, I can temporarly enable data upload for guests on my website, as long as you PM me before.)

Alty09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to say thanks, we use this on 3 DS's and it makes my life easier (3 daughters who don't say "Daaaaaad it's not working....as much).
biggrin.gif

So "Thanks"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw