lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sappoide said:
Hi, is there a way to get to work kingdom hearts eur version on ds tt ?
frown.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=181746
well i guess its been a while and you might've not seen it but,please use the search option please!also this was fixed in a07 if i recall

Sappoide

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
lolzed said:
Sappoide said:
Hi, is there a way to get to work kingdom hearts eur version on ds tt ?
frown.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=181746
well i guess its been a while and you might've not seen it but,please use the search option please!also this was fixed in a07 if i recall
Sorry I didn't know that this procedure would work even in the european version... Anyway now it works so thank you very much! And no, they didn't fix the problem in the unofficial a07 kernel, the game freezes when you start a new game.

denieru7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ZeroEXE93 said:
Can you please add the XPA cracked version of PS0? The download link to the patch is here (click). Last request I'll ask in a while, I promise. Thanks.

Hey Zero, why do you need this? I use the BAHAMUT one and its fine for me on 1.17a07. Get your hands on the bahamut release! Your current save should be compatible, just make sure they're named the same thing.

Update coming guys, my internets been really crappy lately. =]

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
denieru7 said:
ZeroEXE93 said:
Can you please add the XPA cracked version of PS0? The download link to the patch is here (click). Last request I'll ask in a while, I promise. Thanks.

Hey Zero, why do you need this? I use the BAHAMUT one and its fine for me on 1.17a07. Get your hands on the bahamut release! Your current save should be compatible, just make sure they're named the same thing.

Update coming guys, my internets been really crappy lately. =]
The normal Bahamut release doesn't allow flashcart users to play on Wifi with legit card users, which can cause a big problem when exchanging FCs. I think it would be beneficial to everyone if you added the XPA patch. Just a suggestion.
smile.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
#4411 - Phantasy Star 0 with XPA/Bahamut Patch (C24J 5373CB26)

Also, I'm curious as to how you do this...
I've tried looking for a tutorial, but I always find your site and a few others who "publish" custom infolib.dats, never instructions/tools.
Do you have any links/guides for someone who wants to learn how to do this?

BDBARNES

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey can u help w/ the fix for dstt 1.17 assassin creed 2 & i still don't have kingdom hearts 24/7,or mario & luigi bowser's inside story working ,last but not least i have not renewed my deleted copy of gta chinatown wars for this same system please help my collection ,I mean me.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We are VR Troopers lol +1