Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
----
Monday
----

Today, yet another healthy lifestyle in the morning, but strangely this time round, there wasnt any walkers, it's like someone decided to change the program. Today, i am keyman, locking and unlocking of doors, protector of privacy and etc. At least it sounds better than saying that basically today, i just spend my time running around, getting keys for places and unlocking/locking the room before running back and returning them.

Also, i spend quite some time running to the QM (i assumed that stands for quarter master) room just to print photocopies.

I helped the 2WO with cutting paper and sticking the new timetable.

Aside from that, that was it. Another boring day passed
smile.gif

Also, when i got back home, my laptop just broke down on me, so at the moment, i am using my parents computer(platinum 4, haha ) to surf the net and type stuff
smile.gif
Strange thing was that my laptop was running fine, i didnt noticed any issue and yet, just 1 day after my laptop warranty ran out and this happened... hmmm ... very suspicious :|

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
ain't it confusing locking and unlocking doors? is there like a master key or somefin, my head would go nuts tryin' to find the right key. but im guessin its kinda easy.

laptop, that is very bull random crap. I would be pissed.

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
in a way, ya, there's a key for the front end of the room and a separate key for the back end of the room, as for my laptop, i am thinking of getting a lenova Z460 as a replacement, it sure as heck is much better than my current laptop, either way, i am planning to destroyed my old laptop to tiny pieces once i have a new laptop
smile.gif

---
Tuesday
---

Well, i found another disadvantage to being out of course aside from being mind-numbing bored. Seems like unlike the others who get to plan their leave any time they want. I don't have that advantage since they have no idea when i will be revocated so i am clearing my leave 1 week at a time, so far, i just used up 1 of my leave on the 19 of November.

Today, i just did what i have been doing, just running errands such as buying coffee for 2WO Ravi, he asked me to buy myself a cup as well, but i decline since i need my sleep
smile.gif

Today, i just wasted time helping him typed out his documents and photocopying paperwork like test result and etc.

As for my friends, they took a 1/2 day leave today so it was really quiet after 12
smile.gif

Pretty much, that was how my day went, being a paperboy and coffee boy
smile.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
----
Wednesday
---

Well, i am still a errand boy.

Today i was asked to carry a box of water to 2WO Ravi's car. So, after i carried the box to his car, he told me to get in and we went to Mandai Camp 2. Once there, i delivered the water bottle to the instructors over there and it was back into the car and back to sembawang camp. Haha, wasting time is great.

Anyway, today i went to work on that slide again, this time just making minor edits and helping him edit his email reply.

All in all, today is hell lot more boring than usual.

--
Thursday & Friday
---

I wont be in camp, just going out and looking at laptop and stuff
smile.gif
Took a day leave on thursday and since friday is deepavali, 4 day weekend baby
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."