Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

D

Deleted User

Quick update on the various gates that @Create_ and I have been working on. We seem to have found a very specific configuration that _might_ give a higher success chance than certain other configurations, but we of course have no evidence to prove that we aren't just getting lucky.

Anyway, I thought I would dump a few gates here and try to explain what they are.
http://stupiid.ovh/ - My main gate, synonymous with http://u.drg.li/
http://nude.stupiid.ovh/ - same as above but without going through Cloudflare. This could potentially have a higher success chance depending on your location and peering.
http://cg.stupiid.ovh/ - My gate using what I have dubbed the "cg method". I named it such because it works by connecting to a GitHub Pages site through Cloudflare, but NOT going through GitHub's Fastly CDN
http://sleepii.ovh/ - @Create_'s gate using the above method.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This must be the shittiest exploit I've ever seen related to hacking. I don't mind, I could have hacked 5.5.1. I've tried this numerous times now both online and self hosting and it's not working. I'll just wait.

Reactions: OuahOuah

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This must be the shittiest exploit I've ever seen related to hacking. I don't mind, I could have hacked 5.5.1. I've tried this numerous times now both online and self hosting and it's not working. I'll just wait.
It only needs to work once then you can use the very non shitty HaxChi. You should have put HaxChi on while on 5.5.1 or not updated.

5.5.2 users should be dancing in the streets that they even have an entry point at all. Shitty or not. 5.5.1 users had to wait months before they had anything.

AzerothArg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It only needs to work once then you can use the very non shitty HaxChi. You should have put HaxChi on while on 5.5.1 or not updated.

5.5.2 users should be dancing in the streets that they even have an entry point at all. Shitty or not. 5.5.1 users had to wait months before they had anything.

This. SO. MUCH. THIS.

I've been very happy this couple of days, knowing that I can get my retroarch back again and, most importantly, I can dump my games again in order to save the laser/loading mechanism of my U which is starting to have a hard time inserting a disc

pangster79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
:blink:
If anyone's having a "hissy fit", it's you. There's no reason to deny people information, even if they haven't read prior posts. If Lallo doesn't understand the terminology of this exploit, he could receive help from people who want to help him. Instead, he's being harassed about his misunderstanding.

Yep... Because clogging up the thread asking the SAME. Questions over and over again is helping everyone..:blink::blink::blink::blink:

KirWil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After literally 100s of efforts I belatedly tried sleepii.ovh and it worked first time on 1.

Many many thanks for all your efforts.

Quick question - I had the wrong sd card in so my haxchi etc files werent available. I used the app store haxchi set up from homebrew and it seems fine - bonus! - my question is: is it reliable from that source or should I use my downloaded files and re install it?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After literally 100s of efforts I belatedly tried sleepii.ovh and it worked first time on 1.

Many many thanks for all your efforts.

Quick question - I had the wrong sd card in so my haxchi etc files werent available. I used the app store haxchi set up from homebrew and it seems fine - bonus! - my question is: is it reliable from that source or should I use my downloaded files and re install it?

should be the same version, so you'll be fine.

Freyakins

Trophies
XP
Country
Two very quick questions guys. Should I be using HBL 1.4 or 1.3? The forums and the sites saying different things is slightly confusing.
How long should I be waiting before I know it's not going to work? Do I have to wait for it to freeze or should it just load instantly if it worked?

Thanks for your hard work guys!

EDIT:
Anyone else having trouble, self host using mongoose and USE THIS FOLDER as linked by @Rokon2
First, in regards to what you should use to self-host, use the folder from this link: https://github.com/JumpCallPop/WiiUTest/archive/b558dffdf0fa6dbb5989e26132573b9677785602.zip
Worked twice in a row for me! Let it look like it will freeze (your mii in the corner should fall asleep), then the screen will go a little grey then it will load. I promise.
Oh! and use HBL 1.4!

Last edited by Freyakins,

altreact

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked two times in a row with http://cg.stupiid.ovh/

Yeah, I had to do it two times because the DS was was installed on the USB lol

Thank you so much guys!

With all of the efforts I put in trying to get Homebrew going, I had to create an account, just to confirm this...

I've tried:

most, if not all, of the links posted on this thread
self hosting
changing deltas manually

and nothing worked, until now.

cg.stupid.ovh was the only method I tried, that grayed out the lcd on my wii u game pad.
the grayed out screen has been said to be an indicator that the person is using the right delta...

from my experience trying to brew my wii u literally all day yesterday, it may be safe to say that:

if a method/delta is tried that doesn't result in the lcd on the wii u game pad dimming / becoming gray, try another method / delta.

it worked on my second try.

my personal variable settings:

http://cg.stupiid.ovh link #2
auto DNS
homebrew 1.4
didn't clear cookies or do a browser data reset, yet this probably wouldn't hurt
Thank you guys soooo much for your input!

haxchi has been installed, so no need to go through all of this again, hopefully!
just for safe measure, I'm going to change my DNS settings in order to prevent auto system updates on this wii u

to all of you that are still trying, I wish you the best of luck!

cheers!

Last edited by altreact,
Reactions: OuahOuah

cbunbury20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
in heaven just imagine all the dads and kiddos you have make happy, also after a 100 trys with no success was succesfull at 2attempt with the .cgi method stupiid, now i gonna figure how to use the loadinee, or is it just for install games so happy tysm

pangster79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
With all of the efforts I put in trying to get Homebrew going, I had to create an account, just to confirm this...

I've tried:

most, if not all, of the links posted on this thread
self hosting
changing deltas manually

and nothing worked, until now.

cg.stupid.ovh was the only method I tried, that grayed out the lcd on my wii u game pad.
the grayed out screen has been said to be an indicator that the person is using the right delta...

from my experience trying to brew my wii u literally all day yesterday, it may be safe to say that:

if a method/delta is tried that doesn't result in the lcd on the wii u game pad dimming / becoming gray, try another method / delta.

it worked on my second try.

my personal variable settings:

cg.stupiid.ovh
auto DNS
homebrew 1.4
didn't clear cookies or do a browser data reset, yet this probably wouldn't hurt
Thank you guys soooo much for your input!

haxchi has been installed, so no need to go through all of this again, hopefully!
just for safe measure, I'm going to change my DNS settings in order to prevent auto system updates on this wii u

to all of you that are still trying, I wish you the best of luck!

cheers!

The fact you said you followed all the guides on here and couldn't get it working is a little worrying as ALL of them said to clear/reset your save data - yet you didn't....

So don't say something doesn't work if you've not followed the instructions properly!!

I've yet to see someone say they've not got the self hosting option working if they followed the instructions myself and others put up previously EXACTLY!!!... the steps are there for a reason!! I'd you can't follow instructions.. don't moan if it doesn't work!!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in heaven just imagine all the dads and kiddos you have make happy, also after a 100 trys with no success was succesfull at 2attempt with the .cgi method stupiid, now i gonna figure how to use the loadinee, or is it just for install games so happy tysm
Loadiine is old method. Research WUP Installer method (Formally called Brazilian Method)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge