Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

racertj5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgot to update yesterday because I was too busy using it. Finally got it to work after about 3 and a half hours. Big exploit button. Immediately installed haxchi so I haven't tried it again.

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i successfully self hosted and installed haxchii. but the icon in the home menu did not turn into the haxchii picture. wasn´t it supposed to change ? or must i do that myself ? it is too long ago that i did this on my console.
just helping out a friend. haxchii works (installed over kawashimas).
Thanks to all who built this new "exploit" :D

Kalomaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well u.drg.li stopped working for me on delta 2, even after resetting cookies and browser data 4 times, and trying the exploit again another 15 times.

Panana_Bread

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yesterday I was having a success rate of 1/5 attempts, but today, after trying it over 30 times, not a single one worked and even though I kept switching around the numbers every once in a while not once the screen went gray for a second. Is there something I'm probably doing wrong now (even though I changed nothing,) or should I simply keep trying till it eventually works?

i feel ya, except i haven't gotten it to work at all, i'm at least over 200 attempts

Qis

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i successfully self hosted and installed haxchii. but the icon in the home menu did not turn into the haxchii picture. wasn´t it supposed to change ? or must i do that myself ? it is too long ago that i did this on my console.
just helping out a friend. haxchii works (installed over kawashimas).
Thanks to all who built this new "exploit" :D

Can you explain me how you proceed, please ?

Kalomaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm seeing people here who have tried over 100 times with it freezing and not even fading to white gradient then crashing like it was yesterday for me, it's just a freeze now, im trying all the deltas and resetting all the browser data, yet i still cant get it to work again. @ColtonDRG can you try hosting the same commit somewhere that it was when me and others got it to work many pages back?

D

Deleted User

I'm seeing people here who have tried over 100 times with it freezing and not even fading to white gradient then crashing like it was yesterday for me, it's just a freeze now, im trying all the deltas and resetting all the browser data, yet i still cant get it to work again. @ColtonDRG can you try hosting the same commit somewhere that it was when me and others got it to work many pages back?
Nothing has changed. stUpiidhax is stupid.

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you explain me how you proceed, please ?

i just followed steps in the first post:
download the "master.zip" which is linked as "source".
installed python 2.7.13 from official page (google, easy to find)
then copied the folder which is in master.zip into the python folder (c:\python27\)
and started the "startserver.bat", windows firewall asked me if i want to give access, just press yes (i advise to remove everything after successfulyl installing haxchii -> rule in firewall and uninstall python).
then just proceeded as in first post in this thread, open browser, typed my ip as "http://192.168.1.145" then click on exploit. after third try i was in homebrew launcher. BUT i had to change DELTA in the exploit.html file ! i used 0x03000...
had to change the 2 in that line to 3 and after third try i was in hb launcher.i also used homebrew launcher 1.4 file which you can also find in the first post here...
hope that helps

Reactions: LooWiiG

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
The payload is the same. It's really random. I can't explain it at all.
When why is it that yesterday every time it'd fail, the screen would change to gray before freezing but today that hasn't happened a single time and I've tried over a hundred times?

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i just have problems that the icon of kawashimas was not overwritten with the haxchii logo. can anyone help me out there ?

D

Deleted User

When why is it that yesterday every time it'd fail, the screen would change to gray before freezing but today that hasn't happened a single time and I've tried over a hundred times?
We don't know. That's what I've been saying this whole time. Nothing. Has. Changed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i just have problems that the icon of kawashimas was not overwritten with the haxchii logo. can anyone help me out there ?
You made an oops when you copied the files to your SD card. You should copy the entire contents (two folders, haxchi and wiiu) from the haxchi zip to the SD card. Merge and replace. Then use Haxchi to get to Homebrew and re-run the installer.

Rodrigo Mafra

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So yesterday I was having a success rate of 1/5 attempts, but today, after trying it over 30 times, not a single one worked and even though I kept switching around the numbers every once in a while not once the screen went gray for a second. Is there something I'm probably doing wrong now (even though I changed nothing,) or should I simply keep trying till it eventually works?
The delta in the latest commit (b558dff) is 0x02000000, with it my success rate fell down to 0/50. With the earlier one 0x20000000 it was 4/5, só I´m assuming this is the best one so far

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No you asked for proof that your wife was finally leaving