Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

ivoyko

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont tried nothing yet but nice work. Im a sad user from a 5.5.2 WiiU without want have it (it updated without my permission because i dont has the DNS on but how a WiiU can update alone if i blocked the Nintendo adress on my router?)

racertj5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, been at this for about 3 hours. Browser freezes everytime, as I type this the tv screen faded, first time it has done even that

D

Deleted User

Okay, little update: After updating the commit on u.drg.li, my success rate went way down (I tried at least 20 times with nothing)

For that reason, I went ahead and restored the original boot.elf payload (it was using that HBL 1.3 code550.bin payload before) and my chances seem to be improving. Two out of the four tries I've done so far have gotten me to homebrew. If you've been failing a lot for the last little while, please try again now.

darkrai87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, little update: After updating the commit on u.drg.li, my success rate went way down (I tried at least 20 times with nothing)

For that reason, I went ahead and restored the original boot.elf payload (it was using that HBL 1.3 code550.bin payload before) and my chances seem to be improving. Two out of the four tries I've done so far have gotten me to homebrew. If you've been failing a lot for the last little while, please try again now.

Note that it is important to clear your wii u browser cookies and delete save data so that you get the most up to date version of the site.

racertj5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How comes so much users are stuck on an updated 5.5.2 while all our guides here told not to update, and explained how to prevent it?
Is that all new users? welcome to gbatemp ! :lol:
be sure to follow the WiiU noob guides to hack your console and protect yourself against any newer update.
Unfortunately I bought an already updated console

BuBBeR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, i have a noob question.

Is there a way to test if the SD in the Wii U is working? I can see the SD in vWii but not in Wii U.

Also, what will happen if the exploit works? I load the page and when the Mii start to sleep the screen freeze.

Thanks and sorry for the noob question.

Rodrigo Mafra

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
5 attempts, it worked selfhosting the delta 2 exploit with android using KWS as server and hbl 1.3 on sd.

Attachments

• IMG_20170815_202602[1]_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    IMG_20170815_202602[1]_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 268
Last edited by Rodrigo Mafra,
Reactions: Masterwin

Zundrel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally after 2 hours of off and on attempts I have Haxchi installed onto my Wii U on 5.5.2. I first attempted every exploit a couple of times. Most of my testing was Homebrew 1.4 and using Exploit 2 for about 15 tries. I then switched over to Homebrew 1.3 and kept trying with Exploit 2 for another 6 or so tries. I then attempted using Exploit 0 a few times and noticed that it was becoming a gray screen at the very end so I used it for another 4 or so tries and finally got into the homebrew launcher. I probably had another 10 or so attempts just testing out exploits.

Reactions: Masterwin
D

Deleted User

Okay, quick update on u.drg.li.

I've reverted the site back to https://github.com/JumpCallPop/WiiUTest/commit/5b7c1fb9378c0416bd9bb3afd5cb5439802872ef. The latest commit had a horrible success rate for me (it worked about 1 in 25 times or less). After some testing with this older commit, I have gotten back into Homebrew more than 50% of the time, so this is the version I'm sticking with on http://u.drg.li/ for now. It shouldn't matter if you use HBL 1.4 or HBL 1.3, though some have reported better luck with 1.3.

pazon123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After four hours with no success- I'm just going to wait for a more stable and reliable hack. I know that delta 2 is the one I want at least, as without the SD card, it's the only one that has blurred/give me a failled to mount error. but even after reformatting and placing HBL 1.4, (for somereason my SD card is stuck at 1.46GB when it should be 8, beyond me why its doing it.), I just keep freezing, with no blur. Tried every delta on the past 3 commits. Tried localhosting too.

brunormalmeida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After four hours with no success- I'm just going to wait for a more stable and reliable hack. I know that delta 2 is the one I want at least, as without the SD card, it's the only one that has blurred/give me a failled to mount error. but even after reformatting and placing HBL 1.4, (for somereason my SD card is stuck at 1.46GB when it should be 8, beyond me why its doing it.), I just keep freezing, with no blur. Tried every delta on the past 3 commits. Tried localhosting too.
It looks like your SD is the problem, maybe you should try using diskpart, bootice or other software to recover it. Or try another SD.

Last edited by brunormalmeida,

King4q

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG. Thank You guys!
After around 15 tries I was able to launch HBL 1.4 through u.drg.li EXPLOIT button and install haxchi on free Brain Training app.

You are awesome. I can finally finish BOTW.
Free I thought it costed money if so what's the exact name and how do I download it?!

D

Deleted User

Free I thought it costed money if so what's the exact name and how do I download it?!
Brain Age is free for some European accounts. If you're in America or Japan or you don't have an eligible account in Europe you have to pay. It's only like $7.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone