Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

D

Deleted User

Try Homebre Launcher v1.3 instead of v1.4.

v1.4 has a reaaally bad compatability with the browser.
It doesn't matter what's on your card. Homebrew Launcher 1.4 is in the repo and what's served from the server. If you have a browser compatible 1.3 I can try I would be happy to attempt to serve that and see if it improves anyone's chances.

Reactions: peteruk

Cozimo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I intend to install Haxchii.
So once I successfully boot into the HBL, can I just straight up install Haxchii from the app? Or do I need to boot into Mocha first, try and launch HBL again, THEN install Haxchii?

MrJediMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I was able to get homebrew to work. I had haxchi on my sd card. I tried installing it but it told me i needed a ds vc game on my system memory. So i quit homebrew.
If i get the installation files on my sd card and then open homebrew through the exploit and install it. Then try to reopen it again. Will it work?

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I was able to get homebrew to work. I had haxchi on my sd card. I tried installing it but it told me i needed a ds vc game on my system memory. So i quit homebrew.
If i get the installation files on my sd card and then open homebrew through the exploit and install it. Then try to reopen it again. Will it work?
Get a VC DS game first.
After that, I think you can launch Mii Maker instead or retrying the exploit, if you didn't reboot or go to the system settings.

Last edited by AboodXD,
D

Deleted User

You need to buy a DS game from the eShop first, then use the exploit again to get back and install haxchi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: