OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi all,

I just want to see how many of you here are into web-based flash games, and on average how much time you spend on playing these games. yeah, I m sort of into games development.

And maybe tell me what kind of nds/gba games you think that are suitable for a port over into flash. THANKS !!!
biggrin.gif

blu3bird

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
interesting, I thought flash games are rather popular these days, sites like kongregate and newground seem to be doing quite well with their community of gamers and so many arcade games portals popping out. Looks like I was wrong.

keep the replies coming !!

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
interesting, I thought flash games are rather popular these days, sites like kongregate and newground seem to be doing quite well with their community of gamers and so many arcade games portals popping out. Looks like I was wrong.

keep the replies coming !!
keep in mind you're asking a bunch of pirates who have easy access to commercial games
wink2.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I used to play a lot of them.. nowadays I only play those when I find the game really good or addicting..

Oh.. and I also make flash games.. so.. in a way.. if testing the games counts.. I play them more then 2 hours a day XP

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't go looking for flash games. I'll only find one if someone sends me a link to one, or if there's an artist who's work I like so I'll checking their site every now and then for updates. That being said I don't play PC games either, if I'm on my computer I've normally got something else to do.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only times I play flash games today is if somebody recommends one to me. I used to play flash games a lot a few years back, but I think it's just a phase. I even tried making a few of my own flash games, but they were all crappy platformers.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I remember playing a lot of flash games in IT. Especially point and click ones.
The Crimson Room being my favorite but those stickmen ones being the most time consuming.
I think they were called Hapland or something.
They were ridiculious and needed precise timing. they also never told you when you'd blown it and just left you to fool around till you realise that you can't go any further.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't remember the last time I played a decent flash game.. Maybe linerider or N.

Its too bad that all the developers are starting to move away from flash and going towards developing professional quality games. I can't waste 20 dollars to playing a great indie game when I'll only play it in one sitting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: But I am playing with it. :D:rofl2::tpi::evil: