Hacking WBFS USB Loaded image to .iso file

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimpyT
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,168
  • Replies Replies 9

pimpyT

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
184
Country
United States
I would like to take the disc images I have on my USB hard drive (WBFS) and send them back to my PC hard drive as an ISO file. I can already do this the other way around. Can someone point me in the direction of a manager that is capable of this? I checked the wiki but it didn't help. Thanks.
 
It was in the original WBFS command but it's in any good WBFS Manager now.
Can't believe you didn't find it...
http://wbfsmanager.codeplex.com/

Or I misunderstood your question. But it seems you want to extract the ISO's off of your HDD which is what this program does without any hassle.
 
WBFS discards the update partition of the iso, so you can't get the original disc image back.
 
Kosaic said:
get AlexDP's WBFS Manager - v2.5

That's the link I posted in the first comment...
tongue.gif
 
kwirky said:
WBFS discards the update partition of the iso, so you can't get the original disc image back.

I think this answers my question although I was hoping to be able to create an ISO image from my WFBS formatted drive.
 
pimpyT said:
kwirky said:
WBFS discards the update partition of the iso, so you can't get the original disc image back.

I think this answers my question although I was hoping to be able to create an ISO image from my WFBS formatted drive.


That is what the WBFS managers do ... create an ISO from the WBFS drive ..... just do an "Extract" and watch the magic.

Posts merged

The_Hulkster said:
QUOTE(Kosaic @ Apr 27 2009, 03:47 PM)
get AlexDP's WBFS Manager - v2.5

That's the link I posted in the first comment...
tongue.gif

sorry, lol
 
ill second (or 3rd as the case may be) AlexDP's 2.5 manager - i have tested this by taking a game from my WBFS drive and burning it and it works 100% perfectly
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted