I'm trying to play an .iso file on my wii. My will has already been hacked and has both the usb gx reader and homebrew, and I've played a game that was on a flash drive before in this way, but a friend of mine did it for me, so this is my first time attempting it myself. The file is just a little bit bigger than the DVD+r that I have. I got the WBFS Manager to put in on a flash drive, but every time I try to get the drives formatted to WBFS format, it says that an error occurred. I'm using the flash drive that had the other game on it, though it's empty now, a 8gb sandisk, and I also tried a Toshiba external hard drive with the same results. The maker of the file says that they might not be compatible, but I don't want to go out and buy another flash drive to experience the same problem. Does anyone know of a cheap flash drive that would definitely work or if there might be a different problem?







