Hacking WBFS Manager 3.0.1 x64

Caboosium

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALL CREDIT GOES TO AlexDP FOR MAKING THIS AMAZING SOFTWARE.

Okay sooo.... I had trouble finding a download link for WBFS Manager, Then it hit me! Hey I had WBFS Manager installed on my grandpa's PC! I looked at his PC and failed to find it. I search the internet some more. Then I went back into my Grandpa's PC looked around for an uninstalled version and found this... A copy of WBFS Manager still in it's box! I backed it up on my file server and came here to share it with everyone.

Anyway I hope this will save someone from getting desperate and installing viruses on their PC. Enjoy!

Attachments

• WBFSManager3.0.1-RTW-x64.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 33,257

WiiBeKilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd just like to thank you. I'm not using a hard drive atm and prefer to use this software for my flash drive. I understand that my temporary setup is not exactly optimal, but the link you provided is exactly what I've been looking for. Again, thank you.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd just like to thank you. I'm not using a hard drive atm and prefer to use this software for my flash drive. I understand that my temporary setup is not exactly optimal, but the link you provided is exactly what I've been looking for. Again, thank you.

Don't use this software. It corrupts games. (I feel like I've said this before.)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it was probably hard to find because nobody should share and provide a bad tool when there's better alternatives.
It's good to keep that for historical reason, as long as people know what to do with it, and and not to do with it.

Reactions: biggzsizzle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back