• Total voters

coderman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
I wanted to do a quick evaluation of the community's interest in WBFS, for the benefit of the developers. Please take the time to answer the three questions.
Thanks.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Maybe the bad dumps bug should be looked into (you know, how sometimes when you extract an iso from wbfs to the computer, it extracts a bad iso). It's never happened to me but it would be a pain if it did... otherwise, great program! It's the one I use now
smile.gif

Mylar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the third question voted for fat32 and wbfs as that is what I use at the moment.

Wanted to point out that as soon as NTFS loading is covered by more loaders and homebrew, and has been shown stable for a while I'd love to move everything over to that.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm using "just" a fat32 partition for games, homebrew, movies, and all that stuff. As you can understand, WBFS isn't anything I'm interested in anymore.
smile.gif

Mylar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 1T drive split 50/50 fat32 and wbfs

I use my fat32 for video and a backup of the stuff on my SD card. (I'd love to not use the SD card at all, but booting my stuff off the fat32 partition is slower and only works like thalf the time.
The wbfs is just for games. (I guess thats obvious)

I don't want to deal with fat32 and .wbfs files just because I don't want to mess with split files and the 4G file size limit.

When you can rip games straight to NTFS, I'll probably switch everything over to a single NTFS partition. Thats honestly my biggest problem with it at the moment. if I went to NTFS now I'd still need some partition as fat32 or wbfs to rip the games onto, then transfer them over to the ntfs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oh now that is good news