WBFS interest

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by coderman, Feb 7, 2010.

?

I am __________ in WBFS.

1. interested

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. not interested

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Feb 7, 2010

WBFS interest by coderman at 7:25 PM (1,192 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. coderman
    OP

Newcomer coderman Newbie

United States
    Hi everyone,
    I wanted to do a quick evaluation of the community's interest in WBFS, for the benefit of the developers. Please take the time to answer the three questions.
    Thanks.

2. coderman
    OP

Newcomer coderman Newbie

United States
    Thanks for voting guys, keep it up so we can get a conclusive result out of this.

3. davidsl_128

Member davidsl_128 GBAtemp Brightsider

Colombia
    Maybe the bad dumps bug should be looked into (you know, how sometimes when you extract an iso from wbfs to the computer, it extracts a bad iso). It's never happened to me but it would be a pain if it did... otherwise, great program! It's the one I use now [​IMG]

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    when u ask about wbfs, do u mean hard drives formatted as wbfs? Or wbfs files? Or both?

5. Mylar

Newcomer Mylar Advanced Member

United States
    On the third question voted for fat32 and wbfs as that is what I use at the moment.

Wanted to point out that as soon as NTFS loading is covered by more loaders and homebrew, and has been shown stable for a while I'd love to move everything over to that.

6. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    I'm using "just" a fat32 partition for games, homebrew, movies, and all that stuff. As you can understand, WBFS isn't anything I'm interested in anymore. [​IMG]

7. Mylar

Newcomer Mylar Advanced Member

United States
    I have a 1T drive split 50/50 fat32 and wbfs

I use my fat32 for video and a backup of the stuff on my SD card. (I'd love to not use the SD card at all, but booting my stuff off the fat32 partition is slower and only works like thalf the time.
    The wbfs is just for games. (I guess thats obvious)

I don't want to deal with fat32 and .wbfs files just because I don't want to mess with split files and the 4G file size limit.

When you can rip games straight to NTFS, I'll probably switch everything over to a single NTFS partition. Thats honestly my biggest problem with it at the moment. if I went to NTFS now I'd still need some partition as fat32 or wbfs to rip the games onto, then transfer them over to the ntfs.