Homebrew wbfs conversion

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try Wii Backup Manager and some other programs but I'm not sure if the one I listed will do it but I think it will.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
drakorex said:
is there some other way?
if it's an old point n click adv game you can use scummV to play them on the wii but apart from that it's not possible to convert any pc game through a usb program
tongue.gif

they would have to be converted in some other way like turrican and a few others were.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
drakorex said:
is there some other way?
I don't think you get the point. It is certainly possible. It's not even that hard. The thing is...just being able to put a game in a container isn't doing anything useful. "a pc game" is just a bunch of files anyway. Without a means of using those files in the correct way, it's just a bunch of stored 1's and 0's.
It's not different than using winzip to store all the files in a .zip file. It can be done...but it doesn't mean that emulators that know how to handle .zip files are automatically able to play it.

I can second Blade's response for the click 'n play games. And there are a few old DOS games that may work (or gotten to work) on dosbox. And maybe - MAYBE - some linux games may work with this thing I know nothing about. But any random PC game? No way in hell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL