Convert WBFS to WAD?

X215_useracc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to convert a WBFS file to a WAD file? I want to know so I can put WADs of my Wii games on a virtual SD card directly, as the WBFS files aren't recognized.
NOTE: I'm using Dolphin version 5.0-19368 and my virtual Wii is homebrewed, if it makes a difference.

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're using usbloadergx make sure it's version v3.0-r1280 as that's the version where loading games from sdcard was implemented. For my real wii I store them in a wbfs folder off the root, with each game it it's own folder. Don't think you can convert a wbfs file to a wad but I may be wrong.

leejaclane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to convert a WBFS file to a WAD file? I want to know so I can put WADs of my Wii games on a virtual SD card directly, as the WBFS files aren't recognized.
NOTE: I'm using Dolphin version 5.0-19368 and my virtual Wii is homebrewed, if it makes a difference.
Dolphin should recognize a .wbfs file as long as it hasn't been split. If you're trying to use split files, you'll have to concatenate them first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol