OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.renren.com
XP
Country
United States
After a long time of waiting for someone who is that into pokemon, i finally found some ways to run the pokemon heart gold and soul silver perfectly, but i am sorry this only work on acekard 2i.
If you are using ndsi and acekard 2i, download akaio v 1.6 rc1, using this system to run the game, just that simple.
Days before i found this, i stuck at the second bandage, for the freeze and crash problems, and using the ways upper, now i've got six bandages, and no more freeze and crash, no at all.
hope to help

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
old-news-exciting.jpg

... sigh...

cheacer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.renren.com
XP
Country
United States
KevInChester said:
Thanks! I was wondering why it wasn't working on my game gear! Turns out I needed to use a DS.
in fact, ds works just as the No$GBA does, crashes and freezes all the time, i couldn't enjoy the game until i found the way

Flex_S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Give the guy a break, he obviusly doesn't speak english... Perhaps he didn't know about it cause he couldn't read it.

Maitosuklaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread makes me smile.
Foreign guy who barely types legible English writing about this exciting, and to him new, way to fix your pokemon games all the while ignorant to the fact this has been known for, pretty much days now on this forum.

Makes me all giddy inside.

cheacer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.renren.com
XP
Country
United States
Flex_S said:
Give the guy a break, he obviusly doesn't speak english... Perhaps he didn't know about it cause he couldn't read it.
so glad you found i don't speak english, but all i can tell is i am using Acekard2i w/ AKAIO Firmware 1.6RC1, and the rom download from megaupload, however megaupload has deleted the roms

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info

I tried running SS by shoving my R4 up my ass but your way is so much more efficient.

Eat shit AP!!!!

owlpic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maitosuklaa said:
Foreign guy who barely types legible English writing about this exciting, and to him new, way to fix your pokemon games all the while ignorant to the fact this has been known for, pretty much days now on this forum.

Your English isn't better faggot.

Maitosuklaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, don't post links to where you can download roms. You'll get banned for that.

Posts merged

owlpic said:
Maitosuklaa said:

Your English isn't better faggot.
Never said it was. Thanks for your concern.
Although, you seem to have me confused for a bundle of sticks or similar items. Not entirely sure why though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4