Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I'm started to get tired of having 1-2 bars on MW2, and wanted to ask for tips to help improve the XBOX Live connection.

So I have tried opening ports, use wired connection and a bunch of other stuff. Would getting a new router help on the speed?

Also my buddy usually has atleast 15 tabs open on Mozilla, and claims that they don't use so much internet, so long he doesnt use them, is this true?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
When you view a web page your browser downloads it and displays it. Once it's displayed it's done downloading, so there's no need for any more connection. Test it yourself, pull up a view web pages, then disconnect the internet. The page stays there, but you can't go to any other pages. The only time internet would be used in a page that's already loaded is for loading video/music/games in flash or whatever.

We're not you, we don't know how things are set up. What model router? What firmware version? Who's your ISP? What speed are you paying for? What model modem? How many computers are connected, what are they used for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.