Gaming way big iso

Taziz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well I knew about format cso and dax formats they are more like compressed formats so I guess they are slower when reading it from your memory stick or I'm wrong ?
if you guys can tell me features and witch formats is better since tekken 5 dr i way freaking big
yaypsp.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They are not more like compressed formats ... they are compressed formats ... slower to read, because the data needs to be extracted and read, on the fly ... but not that much slower, unless you have a crappy memory stick ...

If you must use a compressed format, and you can't afford a larger memory stick, or absolutely must have loads of games in your PSP at all times, then I recommend you use CSO, at level 9 ...

If you are going to compress, you may as well do it properly ...

Taziz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah I know that they are compressed but as mdf formt and iso formats are way different in file size and they aren't compressed... well putting this aside dose the compressed thing y is slower then loading from UMD or its still faster ?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always CSO all my games to 9
including GoW, and GTA's games
the lag isnt that bad at all, its very little when you turn the cpu to 333mhz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...