Hacking Was following the 3ds.guide, tried to install FBI and now I have both screens black.

Iviexd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Was on this part of the guide https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax, but I didn't had a NANDbackup because while I was transfering to my PC there was a blackout on my house and I lost the file. So I kept going without the backup. When you were suposed to restore the backup to have the 11.2 version again, I tried to update it by the System Update. It didn't work. I did some research and some people used it a game to try to update it(I used Pokemon OR). After the download was complete, it said that would reboot the 3DS to install the new version. After that shit went downhills. Both screens are black(not even background light) But for some time I was able to get in Hourglass9 and Godmode. I thought "Hey, it's fine. I will deal with this later" and went to work, and when I got back from work I can't acess anything now. Can someone please help me? I'm really desperate here since I don't have the money right now to buy a new DS

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Was on this part of the guide https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax, but I didn't had a NANDbackup because while I was transfering to my PC there was a blackout on my house and I lost the file. So I kept going without the backup. When you were suposed to restore the backup to have the 11.2 version again, I tried to update it by the System Update. It didn't work. I did some research and some people used it a game to try to update it(I used Pokemon OR). After the download was complete, it said that would reboot the 3DS to install the new version. After that shit went downhills. Both screens are black(not even background light) But for some time I was able to get in Hourglass9 and Godmode. I thought "Hey, it's fine. I will deal with this later" and went to work, and when I got back from work I can't acess anything now. Can someone please help me? I'm really desperate here since I don't have the money right now to buy a new DS

follow this: https://3ds.guide/9.2.0-ctrtransfer

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What is your "3DS"? N3DS, 2DS, or O3DS?

Iviexd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Holding select does nothing. And I already took the battery out and the wifi-card and put it back again

zombigrn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go here
sd:/Nintendo 3DS/(32 Character ID)/(32 Character ID)/extdata/00000000

Delete 000008f in every folder if you have more than one folder

Reactions: proflayton123

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what I fail to understand is,the nand backup was on a microsd, you had a power cut while transferring it to your computer and lost the backup ..were you doing a cut-paste?

Iviexd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I presssed used ctrl c + ctrl v but I may have pressed X instead of C by accident :(.

And i deleted every folder with that name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-