Gaming Warranty Sticker

Salamantis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys...

I had my 360 flashed by someone else but I'm thinking that it's easy to do it yourself with the proper equipment.
There's just the warranty sticker that's annoying me. Is it easy to take off? I've seen people do it on YouTube with hairdryers but AFAIK there's like 3/4 different types of stickers and I don't know if it works on all of them.

Thanks.

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the original silver sticker, it's pretty easy to get it off with a knife and hairdryer. I have done a couple of them and it's nothing difficult.

I actually haven't seen any other type of sticker other than the silver one.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's a paper type one as well. More of a square rather than just a little strip. Far as I know hair-dryer works on all the stickers. Haven't heard of one that resists it.

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
I did it recently and it is easy, just do it slowly and in take it of in sections. Use a knife to bend it up first. My label doesn't look like ever removed.
biggrin.gif

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is a new type of sticker and it is quite big, Maybe thug was on about that one.

The silver strip is really easy to take off I just got a hairdryer and set it to warm placed it on the sticker for 1 minute or so and slowly peeled it off. No trace of it ever coming off
tongue.gif

oh and if you do muck up you can always go onto ebay where you can buy a warrenty sticker
wink.gif

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the silver sticker is real easy just heat it with a hairdryer.

I recently got a larger one, a white with green sticker, and the hairdryer did the trick as well, no residue
smile.gif

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lenselijer said:
the silver sticker is real easy just heat it with a hairdryer.

I recently got a larger one, a white with green sticker, and the hairdryer did the trick as well, no residue
smile.gif

Yeah i'm sure that one is what thug was talking about. it is one badass sticker. I'm glad the old hairdryer trick still works

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Salamantis said:
Thanks for all the replies
smile.gif

Any tips on the hairdryer trick? How long should I keep the dryer on there?

I placed the hairdryer over it for a good 1 minute, then i started with a knife at one of the sides gently slide the blade under one little part of it then make sure the corner is lifted then place the hairdryer over the sticker again for 1 minute. gently pull the sticker off. Just remember to peel slowly and you'll be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY