1. ignare

OP ignare GBAtemp Regular

United States
    As somebody who has been patiently ordering a lot of gamecube resources lately, I am truly livid. I found out that the official Datel GC Action Replay (Sd Media Launcher bundle) that I got off Codejunkies came in a disc box that was bigger than what the picture showed, and because of that, came scratched.
    Then I find that 2 different versions of it on Amazon have a lot of reviews the same. It just depends on luck.
    https://www.amazon.com/product-revi...e=all_reviews&pageNumber=1#reviews-filter-bar

It works only on occasion, seemingly after I wash it the right way. That means everytime I want to load a different swiss backup, I have do go through this again.
    And you can't even take it to a mini-disc repair shop, because the plastic is designed to have these 6 special dots around the hole of the disc in order to bypass the Gamecube's antipiracy hardware.

Is there any other disc I can purchase that can load GC homebrew from an SDgecko on a gamecube? That would be much appreciated.

alexander1970 likes this.
  2. Extrems

Extrems GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Have you tried the in-game reset feature?

3. Lumstar

Lumstar Princess

United States
    You could try an older version. Originally, SD Media Launcher and Action Replay were two separate products. (Action Replay was released before Nintendo's SD adapter but has a homebrew exploit.)

4. zfreeman

zfreeman GBAtemp Maniac

United States

Attached Files:

alexander1970 and ignare like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Scratched, Warning, Action