Gaming Warioware DIY Wii - DS Wifi Game Trading?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to give a friend some of the games I've made, but I don't know how to do that since I have only the DS game and he only has the Wiiware game and we live on two different sides of the country.

It seems we can't figure out where the 'add friend code' thing is or the thing that lets you get a friend's games over Wifi.........

How would we do that?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
Inunah said:
tattar8 said:
Locally you can trade; not over WFC.
So i'd have to get a game on the winning themes list or get the Wiiware title.... Grrrrrr......
The WiiWare title only allows you to play games you've created.
I know. But since I have the DS version I could transfer all of the games i've made to there so I could trade them to my friend.

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's so awesome about this game? I mean, it seems pretty basic stuff to me, and it seems like there will be several repetitive games.

Idk, it looked cool how everybody will be making their own games, but it also seemed too generic...

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
tattar8 said:
Inunah said:
tattar8 said:
Locally you can trade; not over WFC.
So i'd have to get a game on the winning themes list or get the Wiiware title.... Grrrrrr......
The WiiWare title only allows you to play games you've created.
I know. But since I have the DS version I could transfer all of the games i've made to there so I could trade them to my friend.
You don't get it. The only way to transfer games over WFC is from DS to DS. The WiiWare title allows you to do NOTHING more than play your games.

LeonardoGolden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait what?

You can trades games over Wi-Fi, just add your friend on your roster and upload the games you want to trade with him. Tell him to upload his as well and there you go!

Blue Protoman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
saison said:
What's so awesome about this game? I mean, it seems pretty basic stuff to me, and it seems like there will be several repetitive games.

Idk, it looked cool how everybody will be making their own games, but it also seemed too generic...

Play the goddamned game, THEN we can talk about repetition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-