嵐の王
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How do you get multiplayer going? I tried to turn on my second wiimote while the game was going but it never connected. and no my second remote is not broken.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Even then, you can't use more than one controller in this game. Multiplayer is hot-seat one controller. I'm still trying to figure out what they were thinking...
wtf.gif

slightlyaskew

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Even then, you can't use more than one controller in this game. Multiplayer is hot-seat one controller. I'm still trying to figure out what they were thinking...Â
wtf.gif

I think its just to increase the intesity of the game, when you suddenly have to pass the remote to someone else. we played with 5 ppl on Saturday and it was awesome-tastic.

slightlyaskew

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this is true.

if nintendo had thought ahead, they'd have made wrist straps readily available, so each player could have their own on their wrist and just a quick disconnect/reconnect between players.

obviously, thats a plan b after allowing the game to use multi-wiimotes.

moribund112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
I was confused about this as well at first.
We tried the multiplayer game, and no matter what we tried, we couldn't get our second wiimote to hook up to the system.

I think Wario Ware is an AWESOME game full of cool NES nostalgia, but I'll be damned if that wasn't the dumbest move they've ever made.

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
if you manage to throw your wiimote anywhere during wario you must truly be retarded!

i think the one remote was a great idea, because it adds a sense of rush and anticipation to the game, good call by big n!

xergal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really like WarioWare but the lasting appeal of it is kinda short. I sat and finished the whole thing in less than three hours, had a couple of MP games but other than that, it's been gather dust:(

I need a new Wii game:(

ilostmyshoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This was the first game I slipped in my wii when I was trying to sync my remotes to it.

The one kept turning off, and only one would sync, so I tested 2 more.

And I couldnt find multiplayer, and assumed it was because the remote wouldnt sync.

smashing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This was the first game I slipped in my wii when I was trying to sync my remotes to it.

The one kept turning off, and only one would sync, so I tested 2 more.

And I couldnt find multiplayer, and assumed it was because the remote wouldnt sync.

Sorry for your wasted effort, but I think the manual did say something about only one wiimote (and a nunchak).

The multiplayer mode is only unlocked after the single player game is completed (or rather mostly complete). Multiplayer games are usually played in the "pass the baton" style, which make the advice "wear your wrist strap" kind of pointless. Still, it's quite fun to play this multiplayer, provided that all the players know the playstyle well (like distinguishing between a Mohawk and Elephant in mere milliseconds).

There are other games in the two-player mode that require one to hold onto the wiimote and another on the nunchak. Quite fun, especially since there is no learning to those games at all.

Shadowhawk22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree with the fact that onlu allowing 1 wiimote in multiplayer was retarded. I mean, how hard it is to put in an option to allow 1-4 wiimotes in multiplayer?! And being forced to complete the singleplayer to play mutliplayer sucked, even though it was fun. I got it in the hopes of playing with my buddies right away, only finding that we had to "share" singleplayer. Lame.

But overall still a fun game.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
QUOTE(Sonic_Crash [NL said:
@ May 31 2007, 08:29 PM)]yeah, but thats only in single player mode.
In multiplay you won't see that minigame.Â
happy.gif

This mini-game happened once in a room of seven. Thankfully, most players present weren't total retards and it didn't cause problems.

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
most annoying thing is that you have to unlock mutliplayer, so when you come to take it round a friends house you have to copy your save file to an SD card and take that too :/ really annoying, and why doesn't multiplayer have all of the minigames in
frown.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having now unlocked MP on two consoles (and nearly unlocking the final elephant on the second) I really love this game (and every other iteration of the Warioware series) adults and children alike can pick up the multiplayer after watching someone play an elephant stage a few times and identifying how to hold the form baton. Our family really enjoyed playing the angel MP game as well as the cut the rope game. Note that after you play one MP game, it unlocks another, and so on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It is mothers day I need to give @BigOnYa's wife a call
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    And your own @SylverReZ ?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I know who I need to call. :ninja:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ghostbusters
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    "Hello, this the feds?"
    +1
    Go ahead. I think there's a phone at my mums grave :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lucky
    +1
    I think we buried mum still sitting on the Lode 🚽 :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You aren't British
    +1
    Aye mate
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because you drive on the wrong side of the road
    +1
    :rofl2: We built the cars first. Ask Mr Ford :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No the brits did they figured out horse power first
    Everyone else is just Knock-offs :tpi:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how much damage a horse would do to modern cars
    There ya go. always thinking Negative. :sad:
  • Wholesome @ Wholesome:
    hamburger
    Hot Dogs 🌭 🌭
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: Come to think of it, I might make 🌭 for lunch today. A change of pace :) With chili, cheese, onions, relish n mustard :D
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    who'd be angrier if we pinged them, juan or leo?
    +1
    Juan
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Someone has to delete Leo's thread to make him angry
    +2
    [awaits for him to notice something] :blush::ha::evil:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back