lavamasta

OP
Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
ok, so iv ehad my phat psp (1000 series) for a while now and i dont really wanna have to use a pandora battery to hack it. i have firmware 3.92 and was kinda hoping there was an exploit for phat psp up to 3.92. that would be great! otherwise i will have to buy a pandora battery cuz when i tried to make my own the battery blew up lol XD

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
lavamasta said:
ok, so iv ehad my phat psp (1000 series) for a while now and i dont really wanna have to use a pandora battery to hack it. i have firmware 3.92 and was kinda hoping there was an exploit for phat psp up to 3.92. that would be great! otherwise i will have to buy a pandora battery cuz when i tried to make my own the battery blew up lol XD
You really don't "wanna?" Too bad, get a Pandora, make a MMS, and hack it.

lavamasta

OP
Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
k, i was just wonderin... cuz i had heard about that 5.03 exploit that came out, but it's apparently not working for 2000 and 3000 series. but i didnt know about phat psp's

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could make a pandora battery without opening it up and cutting the wire. If you have a friend that has Custom Firmware you can use a Program to flash your battery into Pandora and then you could just flash it again and make it normal but don't forget to backup. I use the program OS Pandora Battery tool 0.5.

Zieg30CT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
easiest way to hack your psp is to purchase a Datel Tool battery and use Despertar del Cementerio with the necessary kd and registry folders supplied by someone who already has a hacked psp.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Pandora battery is no longer needed for a phat on 3.92. Update to 5.03 OFW, and then use the ChickHen to run Hellcats Recovery Menu to install a CFW.

Zieg30CT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
Pandora battery is no longer needed for a phat on 3.92. Update to 5.03 OFW, and then use the ChickHen to run Hellcats Recovery Menu to install a CFW.

link to a video of that method working pl0x

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I've no idea if there's a video since i don't use them as a source of info. It's a simple process though of simply getting the HEN up and running and then running the Recovery Flasher once the HEN Environment is established (and of course you'll need the OFW eboots too)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
taken said:
You will have to use pandora battery and files on your memory stick.

No, that's not true. I had 3.95 and I dont need to use pandora battery.

Anyway, if you need my help how to do this without use pandora battery and files. I have a link with tutor to help you. PM me.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have a Hackable PSP on OFW and want to install CFW, then ChickHen allows you to run the CFW installation tools WITHOUT a Pandora.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait...if I update my PSP-1000 to 5.03 OFW, I can run ChickHens program, along with the Hellcats Recovery Flasher, and hack it to play backups without a Pandora?

If you can, please explain this in a PM. I need any help I can get.
smile.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
That ChickHen doesn't even allow play of backups. Why would you want to update just for that, and not be able to play backups?

You need:

PSP_503_FW_UPDATE (first)
ChickHEN+Recovery
500m33_6 (after ChickHEN then Recovery then this)
Voila.. you can run PSP ISO and PSX games as well as any homebrew.
smile.gif

I did and it was the best one you need for 3.90 or above. Then, you need 5.00 m33-6 to update then you will play of backups. Yes. I did. Thanks to PSP hack site explained to me yesterday. I play PSP ISOs on my PSP just fine. Look at below of my signature.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be easier to do the method you guys are talking about, or use a real Pandora battery and use the guide that's stickied on this forum?

Bad thing is, I already ordered a Pandora as was going to use the guide on this forum to hack my PSP.

Now I'm all confused. x_x.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already order Pandora battery just in case because you never know if your psp happened to be brick then you can use it to unrbick it and even noob can do it without a help.
smile.gif

I order Pandora battery for almost 7 dollars dollars with no tax and free shipping. What about you?

I was confused like you yesterday and I understand how it works and I am all set. Now, I am going to pm you for a link.
smile.gif

lavamasta

OP
Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
i would really like a link to these files, cuz i wanna hack my psp... but alos my psp's analog sticks wont move to the left very fast anymore... is there a way to fix it?

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
You can download the ChickHEN from here. To install you simply copy the eggsploit.tiff from the PHAT directory in the archive to the PICTURE directory on the Memory Stick.

To install a custom firmware you can either use Hellcats Recovery Flasher availble here to go directly to a custom firmware. Or create a softmod your battery and create a MMS with this. In my opinion I would create a Pandora battery and MMS as if you were to brick the console you would always be able to recover it using the MMS and Pandora battery.

You will also need to download the 5.00 update EBOOT from here and place it in the root of the Memory Stick.

Then launch Hellcats Recovery Flasher to go directly to a custom firmware or PSP Tool to create a MMS and Pandora battery to go to a custom firmware and follow the prompts in the program/readme.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, this is weird, I'm trying to do the Hellcats Recovery Flasher, and when I put the necessary files on my MMS, and follow the directions to put the program on, I keep getting an error saying, "This game cannot be started. The data is corrupted."

I even got that error when I tried using OSPBT.

What the heck?

Nevermind, figured it all out
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Very little on money right now, so not at this time. But I'd wish I had a fucking... +1