Hacking Wanting to get a PS Vita with 3.60 Firmware

Xandrid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I want to get a PS Vita with 3.60 firmware, is that enough to pirate without having to pay for anything else?

D

Deleted User

It doesn't have to exactly be on 3.60; you can just manually update using a 3.60 update file if you do grab one with a lower firmware.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Install Henkaku by going to henkaku.xyz in your web browser. Hit the install button and you're done. After that, you can use Molecular Shell to start an FTP server and transfer any game dumps over. VPKs can be installed by simply opening Molecular Shell and hitting X on them to install.

Maidump games requrie the Maidumper app installed, and then you transfer game folders to ux0:/mai and install them using the app (make sure you get an English translated one)

Xandrid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Well, TBH a memory card is a must. ;)
Yea, I should think about that too

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Install Henkaku by going to henkaku.xyz in your web browser. Hit the install button and you're done. After that, you can use Molecular Shell to start an FTP server and transfer any game dumps over. VPKs can be installed by simply opening Molecular Shell and hitting X on them to install.

Maidump games requrie the Maidumper app installed, and then you transfer game folders to ux0:/mai and install them using the app (make sure you get an English translated one)
Is there anyway to stream the ps vita?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to stream with the Vita?
Stream what, exactly? Remote play from your PS4/PS3? No.

Stream from your Vita to your PC? Yes, with the use of Rincheat, however it's very buggy, the compatibility list is relatively small, and it can be a bit laggy.

Stream from your PC to your Vita? Yes, using Moonlight.

Xandrid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Stream what, exactly? Remote play from your PS4/PS3? No.

Stream from your Vita to your PC? Yes, with the use of Rincheat, however it's very buggy, the compatibility list is relatively small, and it can be a bit laggy.

Stream from your PC to your Vita? Yes, using Moonlight.
From Vita to PC and oh ok thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1