Hacking Wanting to clone a Wbfs drive to another

soopa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I currently have a small external hard drive and was looking to get a 1tb with 2 partitions(fat32 and wbfs)

What would be the best software to clone the dirves?

Can the Hard drive be different sizes? example. 20gb to 500gb

thanks and if theres anything else I might need to know about cloneing the drives thanks

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
A lot of the WBFS Managers seem to have issues cloning the drives from what I read. You might want to consider just using just a FAT partition on the new drive seeing that Configurable already supports it and the other loaders will likely integrate support for the feature soon.

If you do go this route, I already have a tutorial that will guide you through the transfer process.

KiiNG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have personally used wbfs Intelligent GUI for dozens of drive to drive transfers, not cloning per se, but its worked flawlessly on all occasions regardless of size of target drive. It doesn't require .Net, Windows-based, (works perfectly on VM for Mac) It's roughly 30 gigs per hour in transfer speeds for me while running through VM on a high-powered Mac.

EnioMarcos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I did upgrade my HD just now... I choosed switch to FAT32 partition becouse it's more compatible and realiable.
This way, WBFS(or FAT) to FAT, is the easyest and fastest to copy.

Everything are perfect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1