Wanted to say hello

Allura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Just thought I'd introduce myself before I start looking around the forums. I'm a 20yr old female that is into gaming. I started with a PS2. Since then I've gone on to buy a lot of retro systems. And a few new ones. I just purchased a few used systems from an estate auction that are modded so here I am in the forums looking to see what I can all do with them.

Allura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Such warm welcomes. Unlike other forums where by now I would have had many people asking me out. I think I am going to like it here.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i'm sure you would. even though we also have a bit perverted members, we don't actually go creepy mode over someone in the internet.
even in real life.

we're all nice people here.

Allura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is nothing wrong with a little perversion every now and then. Can't wait till I actually have a question to ask.

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm sure you would. even though we also have a bit perverted members, we don't actually go creepy mode over someone in the internet.
even in real life.

we're all nice people here.
You mean @bortzanator and @Suprgamr232 hehe :yay:

Allura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Such warm welcomes.. :D I am about to mess around on the wii I bought.. I bought it used and well was suprised to find it hacked.. So now I am trying to add other things to it..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo