Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to buy a VVoltz as I would like someone new to take to the seaside, to the arcades so we can blow zombies to pieces with a pump action shotgun in House of the Dead 3.

n1002303739_321646_6363753.jpg

As you can see VVoltzs are also a sexy fellows and they known Spanish so it can tell me what the hell I am doing in Crayon Shin-Chan DS: Arashi wo Yobu Nutte Crayoon Daisakusenthe as there is a Spanish release of that game.

During the day a VVoltz will be allowed to roam freely around the house and it will also have access to my awesome PC so it can play FPS games properly instead of using a joypad. At night however it has to sleep inside the kitchen with Hamster Jeffrey (named after Jeffret Lebowski), and the two cats Polly & Orc. This is because at night time I liked to get freaky with this chick I live with and I wont be able to with creatures looking at me, I'm a perv but not THAT much of a perv.

I will pay at least £300.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I can also:

- Scratch your back
- Boil water
- Adjust the TV volume
- Mumble

But wait!, if you buy now you can also get a complete collection of Dragon Ball Z in VHS format, that's 549 tapes with hours and hours of standard resolution video!

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VVoltz said:
But wait!, if you buy now you can also get a complete collection of Dragon Ball Z in VHS format, that's 549 tapes with hours and hours of standard resolution video!
No deal, I'm moving onto a Raulpica instead as he is PAL compitable and we can talk about Amiga games.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Costello was a Hong Kong fake, didn't you noticed when he spoke bad engrish?

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hadrian Uranium said:
VVoltz said:
No deal, I'm moving onto a Raulpica instead as he is PAL compitable and we can talk about Amiga games.

I'm going to buy the last Raulpica, sorry dude.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkRey said:
agentgamma said:
I just bought Costello for 10 pesos.
I now rule GBAtemp
biggrin.gif