Crayon Shin-Chan DS: Arashi wo Yobu Nutte Crayoon Daisakusen!

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Agu Fungus, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Agu Fungus
    OP

Newcomer Agu Fungus Advanced Member

United States
    Hello, I was wondering. Is it possible to hack the music from the Spanish version of "Crayon Shin-Chan DS: Arashi wo Yobu Nutte Crayoon Daisakusen!", called Shin-Chan: Flipa en Colores"? The Spanish version has two anime songs removed: The title theme, which is an instrumental of Yuru Yuru de DE-O; and a remix of Shinnosuke's Theme, which is replaced by a remix of the european Shinnoshuke's Theme from the GBA games. Here are the games in question:

0935 - Crayon Shin-Chan DS: Arashi wo Yobu Nutte Crayoon Daisakusen!
    [​IMG]

1713 - Shin Chan Flipa En Colores
    [​IMG]

So, to make it short, is it possible to restore the Japanese music into the European release?

2. Agu Fungus
    OP

United States
    Well, anybody?

3. Wehttam

Newcomer Wehttam Advanced Member

United States
    Sure it's possible, they do it all the time to games, but i doubt it's been done for this one. I've never even heard of this game.

4. Agu Fungus
    OP

United States
    OK, what I got so far is replacing the SDAT file with the japanese one, but I only got one japanese song to play, plus all spanish voices (not dialogues) are replaced with the japanese ones. I still can't get the japanese Title Theme to play on the Spanish version. Instead a different song is played. So, is there some other file I must replace to make the japanese Title Theme to be played in the Spanish version. Is there also a way to keep all the spanish voices within the SDAT file?