Waninoko = wiigator?

night_chrono

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so this might be a little far out in left field, or maybe on the wrong forum but I have to say this.

I think that Waninoko and wiigator are the same person.

I will start with their respective names. Waninoko is the Japanese name for the pokemon "totodile". Totodile is an alligator like pokemon.

Wiigator was a large unknown before he made the loader, and has anyone heard from him since? There is a teksheen account for wiigator and yes it is a few years old, but it has a very minimal amount of posts (less then 50 last time I checked). It is possible it is an alt account, or an abandoned one in favor of a more "preferred" username.

The wiigator loader was release not very long after the whole "I am never working on it again" drama that Waninoko started. It could have been a way to release them with out tieing it to himself.

That and they both use the same patcher.

I wish there was a mod/admin on some forum that could confirm this with an ip address, but until that happens I will leave you all with my suspicion.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Everything can match up if you try hard enough. Hell I could be linked to you if you thought hard enough.

Looking at the files at hand would be the best and easiest way to prove anything.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
bangbanger said:
Everything can match up if you try hard enough. Hell I could be linked to you if you thought hard enough.

Looking at the files at hand would be the best and easiest way to prove anything.
QUOTE(night_chrono @ Oct 9 2008, 11:24 PM) they both use the same patcher.

Not that it does or will prove anything though.

harryk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Why the f should we care?

If Waninkoko were Wiigator, we should be happy that he continued working on the channel and I guess the last thing he wants to read is something like this. The community already fd him once, so threads like this should be deleted by the PTB... imho.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I think he's or she may be right on tehskeen brakken apparenlty was against the leak but yet the post of the new loader
was posted on tekskeen by this wiigator character had a download there with instructions also strange it was
there for like 4 days before brakken did anything about it meaning removing the thread and the download saying he
didnt support that and doesnt have those kinds of threads to get hits.... wiigator also said brakken didnt say it could not
be discussed on tehskeen threads because some users on the other site were wondering why after brakken took down
the leak thread pages why allow this new loader to exist? Sounds like a friend remeber brakken tested the loader aswell
via youtube pages? Intresting also wiigator said he had been working on a loader since wanninkoko stopped the project but yet I fought with marcan in another thread in here and he told me that all wanninkoko had to do was put together a few things and bam you have a loader! So it didnt take long apparently if you have all the pieces in front of you cios,dvdx, hbc etc twilight
hack and basic coding skills and believe me marcan knows what he is talking about!

I think he may have stopped working on it but made this other last loader to help all the ntsc users with black and white
screen problems? Just to let everyone get a taste of what the loader is?

Or maybe he wanted to hide himself from bushing and co who are against the loader?
who knows

That is just my 2 cents..........

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch