Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
koji2009 said:
How dare he privately upload something to his private webserver so he can readily give out the link to his testers... He should have known some douche would come along and type tons of different things to pull up a download link.

Seriously...
It's like using sex as a password.

Cygoku

MisterOhm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
helloforum said:
MisterOhm said:
helloforum said:
This forum doesn't have search thread tool. =/

Would this work with an external usb hard drive?

Yes. How else would it be used, you sillyfart?

usb flash drive?

Also guessing 4.0 is required to make it work.

The highest memory for a USB flash memory drive would be like... 16GBs. Can you fit Smash Bros. on there?~

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*Deep Breathing all*

WikiPedia ....
" Patience (p?-sh?ns) is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset; "

MisterOhm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cygoku said:
koji2009 said:
How dare he privately upload something to his private webserver so he can readily give out the link to his testers... He should have known some douche would come along and type tons of different things to pull up a download link.

Seriously...

Cygoku

FFFFFFFFFF I GOTTA CHANGE MY PASSWORD.

Foxle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MisterOhm said:
helloforum said:
MisterOhm said:
helloforum said:

usb flash drive?

The highest memory for a USB flash memory drive would be like... 16GBs. Can you fit Smash Bros. on there?~

They make USB Flash Drives up to 64GB now.

helloforum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koji2009 said:

Seriously...

He could have atleast passworded it if that was the case, not that I'm agreeing with the leaking.

Ilive2frag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cygoku said:
koji2009 said:

Seriously...

Cygoku

Why don't you just crawl back under the rock you came out from. I almost ashamed to be from the same country as you!

Cygokuisafag

MisterOhm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Foxle said:
MisterOhm said:
helloforum said:
MisterOhm said:
helloforum said:

usb flash drive?

They make USB Flash Drives up to 64GB now.

Really? I bet that's quite the bite in your wallet.

helloforum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MisterOhm said:

Dual Layer games are just under 8gbs. So you could fit 2 dual layers or 4 single layers.

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
helloforum said:

It does, but it is hard to find. Look at the bottom right below the last post on each page where it says "Enter Keywords".

MisterOhm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
helloforum said:
MisterOhm said:

Dual Layer games are just under 8gbs. So you could fit 2 dual layers or 4 single layers.

Well damn. It seems that I have been 'owned'. Sorry about that, I'm abit tired and I thought 8GB>16GB. Lol.

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
I just want to say to all the assholes who say the can finally play Smash Bros now: FUCK YOU. You should have bought that game a year ago if you really want to play it so bad. Waiting for a loader to come out that will support it is pathetic.

I'm not talking about people in third world countries or places where games are expensive, but anyone with a U.S./Canadian/French/British etc flag who says they can't wait to play Brawl can go to fuckin hell.

Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ilive2frag said:
Cygoku said:
koji2009 said:

Seriously...

Cygoku

Why don't you just crawl back under the rock you came out from. I almost ashamed to be from the same country as you!
Move.

Cygoku

helloforum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knocks said:
I just want to say to all the assholes who say the can finally play Smash Bros now: FUCK YOU. You should have bought that game a year ago if you really want to play it so bad. Waiting for a loader to come out that will support it is pathetic.

I'm not talking about people in third world countries or places where games are expensive, but anyone with a U.S./Canadian/French/British etc flag who says they can't wait to play Brawl can go to fuckin hell.

You've been able to play SSBB for a while now. Proper dual-layer version too.

Runs just fine in 0.3gamma launcher with cios 36 rev 08

it might also run in earlier version of launcher when dual layer discs were supported, but I've never tried it

Nathan-NL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oneleggedjack said:
it don't matter much, the "leak" doesn't work anyways... I remember when the backup loader was leaked, I played black and white games for a month (NTSC) but yeah I think/hope this wont be an issue, because this is the coolest thing to hit the wii scene since.... well, this is the coolest thing to ever hit the Wii scene. It pretty much bends Bootmii over like a redheaded step child. I was stoked that this was going to work... That's what I get for jumping the gun I guess.
Neh, I'm still more excited for BootMii than for this USB loader, BootMii will give ultimate control to the homebrewers, so FW updates will not be as important as now.

MisterOhm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Knocks said:

I agree. There's some games that are WORTH the money. I purchased the game myself (my birthday was near the date it came out!~).

BUT ANYWAYS Back to the topic on hand. Koko, we're sorry about this. Pwease love us again?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ