Walk With Me Help

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Danny600kill, Oct 12, 2009.

Oct 12, 2009

Walk With Me Help by Danny600kill at 9:55 PM (644 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Danny600kill
    OP

Member Danny600kill xD

United Kingdom
    Ok so ive got an m3i0 and a ds lite. [​IMG]

I bought the active health game a while back with the activity meter and so i thought id try walk with me on my flashcart before i decide to buy it

first the game wont load on sakura or touchpod ( ive got 1.42x) so i tried it on my r4 with ysmenu and on my edge and the game loads on them. then when i try to link up the activity meter it just doesnt connect is that because the thing is set up with some sort of infered thing in the cartridge or is it just some kind of anti pircacy checks. [​IMG]

I dont mind how long it takes to work this out as i can just play active health for now but i wud really like to try out walk with me if possible, if not then i guess im guna have to buy it

i will greatly appreciate any help on the matter

tnx in advance
    [​IMG]

2. Archimdae

Member Archimdae GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Games that have devices they communicate with like that have things built into the cartridge to do so. You can't use the devices through flash carts.

3. gameguy95

Banned gameguy95 Needs More Furries!

United States
    if i ran my own flashcart company i would put an infrared transmitter in my cart so it would work with those

4. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Yah I'm pretty sure that's not how it works and it's nowhere near that easy.