Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

  • Thread starter Thread starter CeeDee
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 99,409
  • Replies Replies 847
  • Likes Likes 37
So once I'm on 10.4, I use browserhax and sysUpdater to downgrade to 9.2. Should I system format without sd card to prevent any issues with dsiwarehax?
You can't use BroswerHax after the NFIRM downgrade, so use a hax of this list : https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(no-browser)
Use sysDowngrader, not sysUpdater.
Don't system format, just do the 9.2.0 after the NFRIM downgrade to 10.4.0
 
Last edited by nooby89,
Ok. So if I already have cubic ninja I can use that to install menuhax, and I meant sysDowngrader, just the one I used last was Upgrader and did both.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is there any apps adjusted to be compatible with slowhax yet??
You can now install dsiwarehax with one 3ds..besides that, idk
 
is there any apps adjusted to be compatible with slowhax yet??
DSiWareHax Installer.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok. So if I already have cubic ninja I can use that to install menuhax, and I meant sysDowngrader, just the one I used last was Upgrader and did both.

After the NFIRM downgrade, use Ninjhax to downgrade with sysDowngrader, dats it.
When the 9.2.0 will be done, go here : https://3ds.guide/decrypt9-(homebrew-launcher)
 
ok, I guess i'll wait until something like fbi or sysdowngrader becomes compatible...
no point in doing it for sysdowngrader because downgrading that way isn't possible anymore.
and for fbi i can't do it now because i have a shitton of homework to do for tomorrow and i don't have much time left anymore.
 
no point in doing it for sysdowngrader because downgrading that way isn't possible anymore.
and for fbi i can't do it now because i have a shitton of homework to do for tomorrow and i don't have much time left anymore.
hope you can complete your homework in time... try to have a nice day/night :)
 
Anyone got a copy of the 3DSX they could PM me? I'm having a lot of trouble compiling it myself even though I got the PoC to compile, I still can't get the DSiWareHax installer to compile
 
  • Like
Reactions: SkillingCat
Anyone got a copy of the 3DSX they could PM me? I'm having a lot of trouble compiling it myself even though I got the PoC to compile, I still can't get the DSiWareHax installer to compile
Just take the one from Mrrraou and the original DSiWare hax installer. Replace the .3dsx from the original and you're done
 
no he doesn't post on gbafail indeed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------


integer overflow on the refcount and use after free
Are you able to load code into ram, using this hack? That'd be quite useful, and I may test that.
 

Site & Scene News