Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

  • Thread starter Thread starter CeeDee
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 99,372
  • Replies Replies 847
  • Likes Likes 37
I think It would work if the installer could inject the save and the app.
We cannot inject/replace the app, because it's done using godmode9 and it requires privileges we don't have on 9.3+.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nooby89
So...
I have TLOZ: 4 Swords, an o3DS with v11.0 and I want to know, ¿What I need to do this process?
My SD Card only have the "Nintendo 3DS" and "DCIM" folders
 
Last edited by Mrrraou,
  • Like
Reactions: nooby89
So...
I have TLOZ: 4 Swords, an o3DS with v11.0 and I want to know, ¿What I need to do this process?
My SD Card only have the "Nintendo 3DS" and "DCIM" folders

«¿»
Google Trad spotted
First, you need to have an entry to HBL (oot3dhax, etc.)
 
Great work @Mrrraou

One partly related question: Afaik dgtool is able to take NAND backups. Is it a good idea to make one before doing the kernel downgrade? Just to play safe and possible to restore with hardmod if anything goes wrong?
 

Site & Scene News