Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

  • Thread starter Thread starter CeeDee
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 99,383
  • Replies Replies 847
  • Likes Likes 37
>only works with TLOZ:Four Swords
Yeah good luck with finding somebody that has that who isn't already hacked lmao
From the description it doesn't say it's strictly TLOZ:FS I'm assuming it's legit just a merge of dsiware installer (Which has seemingly more dsi title saves included than just tloz:fs)
 
From the description it doesn't say it's strictly TLOZ:FS I'm assuming it's legit just a merge of dsiware installer (Which has seemingly more dsi title saves included than just tloz:fs)
Oh, I thought since it was only merged with that it could only be used with that game
 
Unsure if I should give it a try, is there anything that could go wrong?

Could be malicious code from reddit to brick your console, but other devs seem to think this looks like a viable implementation. You do need other files, you need the files to inject into your DSi title.
 
And here it is compiled for those that can't. @CeeDee, you should probably link to this post in the OP.

WOO! Thanks for the link, better than me taking potshots in the dark. Gonna look at the source to see how close I was to getting this to work though :3

Edit: Huh, looks like I wasn't that far off conceptually. Great to know!
 
Last edited by ShadowEO,
Could be malicious code from reddit to brick your console, but other devs seem to think this looks like a viable implementation. You do need other files, you need the files to inject into your DSi title.

userland homebrew can brick a 3DS ??
 
353599-15327272_678957845618133_8550692404889355074_n.jpg.jpg
 

Site & Scene News