Hacking Wadder Script Error

TheEnigmaLiesbro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was making a sega wad last night and had my electricity go out on me in the middle of it, didnt think anything about it and just went to bed. Today i've been trying to make wads and its not letting me.
I start it up, put in my id, channel name, pics 1 2 and 3, then the sound, then let it run and I keep getting this crap about 5 seconds in...

wadderfail.JPG

Basically - I'm lost. The folder "wadder" is on my C drive, there's all kinds of crap getting put into the root of my C folder as a result of the wadder program (images of past made wads etc;) and all kinds of other crap.

My best guess would be that its got unfinished business to do with the other Sega wad I started and got killed from (you're not supposed to touch your comp while the thingie runs right? well mine crashed completely haha) and I'm guessing its something simple. Don't want to reinstall wadder unless I have to, dont remember exactly where I got it from.

TheEnigmaLiesbro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i uninstalled, got rid of the folder completely and everything else.
I reinstalled and NOW when i try to make a wad, it will work as long as i dont use sound but i use sounds it gives me a different error "error 50" or something.

doesnt bother me, i dont usually use sounds, but i tried tonight and since it gave me that i figured i'd ask

TheEnigmaLiesbro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha yeah besides the 4 folders on the right hand side at the top and the recycle bin everyting up there was junk i was currently working with or downloded today and hadn't been sorted yet, i kinda dump it all into separate folders at the end of the day - my desktop is a "catch me all" whilst i'm working on whatever. its usually clean by the end of the night lol

anyone got any suggestions about the other error?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr