Homebrew Wad Manager v1.3 USB Help

lepodo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Everytime I put in a USB flash drive, It reads it, but I always get error ret=-1??????

What can I do, i've tryed 3 different USBs, and please dont say use an sd card, cos my one isnt big enough,
i've googled it so much and still havent found a goood solutioon.
All have been tried formatted to FAT and FAT32, yet still they dont work.
their is one folder in their, with wads in. The folder is called WAD.
All have been 2GB USBs, so whats the problem.

thanks

lepodo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, i tried deleting wad off the end, but still getting error ret=-1 when i click on "USB Mass storage device"

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Make sure your SD card slot is also empty. Can't think of anything else. Maybe something went wrong during the downgrade? Anyway, sorry for the lack of help. Oh, if you do get it to work somehow, you may have to add back the .wad extension or your wads may not install. Try borrowing someone's SD card and install from that. Good luck!

rigogpu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i had this exact problem with installing wad manager....try this i did it with an SD card and it worked get the ios16 wad and install it with the wadmanageriso16..once you do that open ur wadmanager v1.3 and install the wad you are trying to install and it should work...thats what i did and it worked for me with my U.S. wii.. let me know if it worked thanx

lepodo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Installing WADs with an SD is no problem for me, I've tryed all your solutions. I want to install a wad. Its 43mb, my card is 32mb. So i'm trying to get it off a two gig usb.

rigogpu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh sorry cant help u...i thought u couldnt install any wads cause i couldnt install any wads at all and i did that

lepodo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried it, still no luck
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users