Homebrew wad installer not working

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ok im trying to install a wad so i use wad installer and wad manager, when i go to homebrew channel i select it, it loads , then it says its not a valid wii aplication, any ideas?

using homebrew channel 9
i havent updated to the october update

PAL wii

i tried the aplications sepretly and then i ussed the wankiko ap pack in downloads

i have renamed the boot.elf to boot.dol and still aint working help please!

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Twiggy12 said:
ok im trying to install a wad so i use wad installer and wad manager, when i go to homebrew channel i select it, it loads , then it says its not a valid wii aplication, any ideas?

using homebrew channel 9

PAL wii

i tried the aplications sepretly and then i ussed the wankiko ap pack in downloads

you cant just rename - but HB 9 doesnt support elf files so you need to find the DOL version of that ELF you have
What exactly is not running ?
Is it one of the programs within HB 9 or is it HB 9 itself ?

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
djtaz said:
Twiggy12 said:

using homebrew channel 9

PAL wii

you cant just rename - but HB 9 doesnt support elf files so you need to find the DOL version of that ELF you have

basicly all wankiko apps and hb 9 does work just not the apps (others do work)

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Twiggy12 said:
djtaz said:
Twiggy12 said:

using homebrew channel 9

PAL wii

still not helping - ur just babbling really - when we ask questions like that its best to answer with specifics if you want help

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
djtaz said:
Twiggy12 said:
djtaz said:
Twiggy12 said:

using homebrew channel 9

PAL wii

still not helping - ur just babbling really - when we ask questions like that its best to answer with specifics if you want help

ok here i go...

i have had homebrew channel 9 for ....1 day now, i have quite a few homebrew and i heard about wad installer/manager so i downloaded them both seperatly i put files on the sd card and when i try to open it the thing loads and then it says "not a valid wii aplication"

so i looked for other versions and found one of most wankiko apps so i put them in the apps folder and try them but the same thing happens

and im using PAL wii (the newer one the db3? i think it was) and im not on the newest firmware just the one before it

there is that specific enough?

SgtYutz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I had the same prob with wad installers and HBC beta9, so all i did was downgrade to HBC beta8 and use wadmanager1.3 .There problem solved (also half of my homebrew and apps stopped working when i upgraded to 9).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, oh thanks for reminding me