Hacking WAD files to ISO converting?

Zelda4Lyfe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys recently got my hands a complete set of Wiiware game files, only problem is they are in WAD file format and I wish to put them in ISO format to incorporate them on my USB loader for WIIflow.

Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated as I cannot find any tutorials or post regarding the issue

Thanks!:yayps3:

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't.

The only way you can use them is to actually install them using some-kind of method.

(Emu-nand, actual install, etc...)

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen this question pop up from time to time, and I know it isn't possible but oh it would be so nice.

Just to stuff like the entire e-shop onto a double layer DVD disk and off you go. (Not sure it would require or fit on a DL DVD I don't even know exactly how many e-shop games exist.)

I have never even tried that emu nand stuff myself all the games I have on my Wii are legit, I mean I know how to get them and install them but the prices where pretty low for the small number of older games I wanted.

Still I can see 10 years down the road when the Wii can't get onto the e-shop anymore at all that such a disk would be pretty sweet.

Reactions: Zelda4Lyfe

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Excuse me, I can't be of help but personally I think there is just no way to do this, you can either get 100% compatibility with the SD Card Menu or about 60% compatibility with emunand. You need to use NAND.

You would need a homebrew that replicates what the SD Card Menu does, which copies the wiiware game to NAND temp and load it, then have this homebrew as a forwarder converted into iso which is possible. Most people don't like homebrew that write to NAND for some reason, so there's little interest in this.

Reactions: Zelda4Lyfe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again