Hacking Wad Creator Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter pangasinan
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,394
  • Replies Replies 20

pangasinan

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
113
Reaction score
5
Trophies
1
XP
197
Country
United States
I am trying to create a wad from a game I bought from the nintendo on line store using Wad Creator 1.0.
But when I got to start creating I get the error ret 109

Any idea how to fix this please?
 
Thanks but that didnt work either,it keeps on crashing when it tries to create a wad from the game i downloaded from the wii shop,but it works creating a wad from one I installed myself. :(
Is there another way of creating a wad from a game downloaded from the Wii shop ? thanks
 
you could make a nand dump, extract it, then repack it as a WAD

btw, what do u hope to accomplish? You can always reinstall it from the shop channel even if u delete it anyways.

Umm thanks but I wouldnt begin to know how to do that,I am a newb at all this.
I was hoping for a simple program that worked.

I want the wad to install on my brothers wii.
 
I've successfully used the wad creator application without errors after installing cIOS249 rev14, it creates the wad file on the root of SD card. Newer d2x cIOS in slot 249 always give this error.
To use the new d2x cIOS use WiiMod wad creator feature, also works here.
Good luck
 
I've successfully used the wad creator application without errors after installing cIOS249 rev14, it creates the wad file on the root of SD card. Newer d2x cIOS in slot 249 always give this error.
To use the new d2x cIOS use WiiMod wad creator feature, also works here.
Good luck

hi
I just put WiiMod 3.2 on wii,but unable to find the wad creator feature menu ,please where can I find it..thanks
 
Just checked wiimod 3.1 >> Advanced >> any title manager >>> select channel >>> extract to wad

Thanks for your help,I finally got a wad dumped using Wad Creator,but when I went to install it,I got a error message.
So looks like this one cant be dumped(by me anyway)...

Now if someone could please help me with my other problem that would be great.

http://gbatemp.net/t...wads-wont-load/
 
Just checked wiimod 3.1 >> Advanced >> any title manager >>> select channel >>> extract to wad

Thanks for your help,I finally got a wad dumped using Wad Creator,but when I went to install it,I got a error message.
So looks like this one cant be dumped(by me anyway)...

Now if someone could please help me with my other problem that would be great.

http://gbatemp.net/t...wads-wont-load/
You got the wad, so mission complete. What you have now is a wad manager issue. Did you install rev14?
Did you go back to latest d2x after dumping the wad.
What cIOS do you have now in slot 249?
Did you try to install the wad using a different cIOS like 236 for instance?

Edit: errors might also occur if you didn't uninstall the wad first.
 
Hi
The error code I'm getting is Ret 1020, ConsoleID mismatch Is there a way of fixing the wad so it wont get this error ?


thanks
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted