Hacking (vWii) - Tri-Core Linux

Ninja_Carver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To update you all... the wonderful thing about creating disk images (or sd images for that matter) is that they create a byte for byte copy of the disk. This also includes bad sectors. My 2GB SD card is failing, this came to my attention last night. Those getting hung up at the kernel text, this is likely due to filesystem errors. I'll have to grab a new SD card and re-generate the images. ETA a few days.

Reactions: Deletedmember331810

Ninja_Carver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: successfully upgrade Debian Lenny to Squeeze, and installed Xorg. Gettin' there!

vwii-x11.jpg

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Update: successfully upgrade Debian Lenny to Squeeze, and installed Xorg. Gettin' there!

vwii-x11.jpg
something (somewhat unrelated) that catches my eye there, the pvr = 0x00087200 ...
I've noticed that the code on the fail0verflow blog checks for a pvr that ENDS in 0101 and the 1-512 title checks for a pvr that STARTS with 7001, neither of which happen to match what's shown here.

I would have assumed that all Wii U's should have the same pvr value but just out of curiosity, I was wondering if I could get the results of a few more people running that "cat /proc/cpuinfo" command to check it out (this would include both on a Wii U AND a normal Wii to compare) ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D