Hacking vWii Theme Error

homebr00b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i'm not really sure what I did to manage this, but i was following the guide to put a theme on my vwii, ( https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-custom-themes-in-vwii.476012/page-3#post-7747949 ) and everything works just fine, the theme is there, however when i try to boot any channel at all, hacked/forwarder or not, i get the message that my system files are corrupted. Did I brick my vWii or something? and if i need to revert back to the original theme, how would i go about doing that? Thanks :)

homebr00b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for double post, does anyone think a wii u system update would work? im on 5.5.2 as of right now

homebr00b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im gonna system update the wii u. wish me luck i guess

Edit: My console is up to date so if i cant figure this out im screwed.

Last edited by homebr00b,

homebr00b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im gonna stop posting after this until i fix it so my last words for now are, i can launch HBC and any forwarders for HBC so i might try to launch Multi Mod Manager and re-install the wads, but im not sure of this because even the disc channel cant load games :(

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't fuck around with the vwii
Don't install wii wads on vwii
Don't theme the vwii
Only install vwii approved wads

homebr00b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it to work actually, it was just that the particular theme/csm or nym or whatever was corrupted. Everything works perfectly now, including all my wads, forwarders and anything else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all