AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I followed the entire guide from http://www.hacksden.com/showthread.php/8119-Compiling-a-vWii-compatible-version-of-SNEEK. But sneek will just not work. I've waited a couple of minutes and sneek is hanging at waiting for ARM to reset PPC. Any help? (and if people are going to criticizes me for using or asking, and saying you should just you use vwii nand. I don't want to hear it)
I have followed that guide a few times in the past myself and never got it working.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I followed the entire guide from http://www.hacksden.com/showthread.php/8119-Compiling-a-vWii-compatible-version-of-SNEEK. But sneek will just not work. I've waited a couple of minutes and sneek is hanging at waiting for ARM to reset PPC. Any help? (and if people are going to criticizes me for using or asking, and saying you should just you use vwii nand. I don't want to hear it)
Don't take this as criticism, I'm just genuinely interested. Why do you want to do it?

D

Deleted User

OP
Don't take this as criticism, I'm just genuinely interested. Why do you want to do it?
There is a couple of things sneek allows that vwii can't, like more emu storage

I got it working!

I have followed that guide a few times in the past myself and never got it working.
You need to copy data from your vwii in order to get it working. Title, tickets, sys, all folders inside slccmpt01

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The ST version honestly looks like they at least tried lol