Hacking vWii Homebrew Channel Pointer/Cursor

ChrisEvans1212

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

Can anyone who is using the homebrew channel in the vWii (on WiiU) confirm for me that they can see the wii-motes pointer on the screen when in the homebrew channel (or any homebrew app).

I used the homebrew channel alot on an old original Wii with no problems; but now on WiiU the cursor disappears in the HBC and doesn't come back until I exit to system menu. That means no cursor in any homebrew app that I have tried (Genplus GX; Snes9xGx; FCE Ultra GX; Wii 64; VBA GX; WiiMC & WiiFlow). Even if I bypass the HBC and load homebrew apps from a forwarder I lose the cursor. Cursor always returns and works in system menu.

It's not a disaster for most apps since I can use the D-Pad to navigate. Genplus GX (my favourite) however de-syncs the controller as soon as it starts rendering it unusable. Also Wiiflow appears to be unusable without a cursor.

I have tried 4 wii-motes (all RVL-003) and two sensor bars, to no avail, anyone else had problems with there motes in vWii Homebrew?

ChrisEvans1212

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply. Can you be more specific though? Our controllers work on the vWii, I'm asking about the Homebrew channel on vWii specifically.

Also, classic controller and pointer are the same thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...