Hacking VS Online Battle in Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call with Gateway?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3000rm and already have finished 1 quest map and still no VS mode. Why is that?
Generally, if something is unlocked, that mean you haven't done enough different stuff. Click every button and do everything available at least once and you'll get it.

Also, yes, it works with Gateway. I've done a few versus battles with my .3dz.

Sato92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Strange thing. I run game throw gateway, 3dz format, header form mgs3, and then i cannot download dlc. It connects throw the game to shop, and then immediatly shows an error. My eshop region is britain. So whats can be wrong?

justln

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Strange thing. I run game throw gateway, 3dz format, header form mgs3, and then i cannot download dlc. It connects throw the game to shop, and then immediatly shows an error. My eshop region is britain. So whats can be wrong?

Are you using the EU or the US ROM?

laurorual

What are you looking for?
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Both my console and rom is US and here i can download DLC just fine. Maybe you are using a rom diferent from your console region or you rom is trimmed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...