Volume Slider problem NDS Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dman777, Jan 20, 2009.

1. dman777
    OP

dman777 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2007
    United States
    For some reason my volume slide on my DS lite has become real stiff and unpleasant to adjust. I can't tell, but it may looked recessed a little. What is wrong? How can this be fixed?

2. Kittymat

Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 16, 2008
    UK
    Usually a load of gunk on the slider. To properly clean it you have to take the DS apart - then you will see that the slider is just a plastic part - the actual switch is very small, remove the plastic - clean it and the case it slides against and rebuild - and stop operating your volume switch with sticky fingers!! [​IMG]

3. Donders

Donders Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2008
    Netherlands
    happened to me today. I didn't know what the problem was until I saw your post and you mentioned it was recessed. So I took a small pin and pushed the slider to one side, using the pin to kind of pull it upwards until I heard a small 'click'. It popped right back! (Although now it may be a little too loose, but oh well)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice