Volume Slider problem NDS Lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dman777, Jan 20, 2009.

Jan 20, 2009

Volume Slider problem NDS Lite by dman777 at 3:59 AM (2,107 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. dman777
    OP

Newcomer dman777 Advanced Member

United States
    For some reason my volume slide on my DS lite has become real stiff and unpleasant to adjust. I can't tell, but it may looked recessed a little. What is wrong? How can this be fixed?

2. Kittymat

Member Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Usually a load of gunk on the slider. To properly clean it you have to take the DS apart - then you will see that the slider is just a plastic part - the actual switch is very small, remove the plastic - clean it and the case it slides against and rebuild - and stop operating your volume switch with sticky fingers!! [​IMG]

3. Donders

Newcomer Donders Member

Netherlands
    happened to me today. I didn't know what the problem was until I saw your post and you mentioned it was recessed. So I took a small pin and pushed the slider to one side, using the pin to kind of pull it upwards until I heard a small 'click'. It popped right back! (Although now it may be a little too loose, but oh well)